My Kmart Super Double Run

|
Here's the result of my trip to Kmart:

To be donated:
  • 7 bottles of Oust
  • 6 bottles of Dove Shampoo
  • 1 Herbal Essences
  • 4 L'Oreal eyeshadows
For my family:
  • 1 Cascade Complete
  • 1 Celestial Seasonings
  • 6 Cacao Reserve Chocolates
I think that couponing really is catching on because I had coupons ready to buy a fair amount more, but the shelves were cleaned out! For information about where I got the coupons for these items, see here (with the exception of the Cascade Complete - I used a coupon from a home mailer). I ended up having to make three transactions. I went with a friend, so she did the second. Then, the third was because I picked up the wrong L'Oreal item (remember, it's only eye and face products that are BOGO).

The best part about this trip, though, (besides having a great friend like Tracey who doesn't coupon at all, but could be convinced to run all over Kmart with my two kids in tow) was the OOP. On the first trasaction, I used the $5/$50 and was given a $1.29 gift card. For Tracey's transaction, her total was $1.39, so she only paid a dime. Then, on #3 (which was just the four L'Oreal eyeshadows), my total was -$2.72, so the cashier handed me $2.72 out of the register! I don't think that all store allow overages like that, but I surely wasn't going to complain!

Alhamdulilah (All praise is due to God), I never thought that by using coupons, I could walk out of a store with that much merchandise and more money than I had walking in!

No comments: