What's Possible

|
I know that at this point many of you are thinking, "How much can we really buy for donation using coupons?" Well, here is, in part the answer:


These are the items I was able to purchase from CVS during the week of 9/7/2008 that I'm giving away for donation. These deals are all done, so this is meant only to give you an idea of what is possible. I absolutely could have purchased even more if I had more coupons to use. I also purchased two newspapers (for the coupons, of course!), some hand soap for my family, and a small toy to reward my daughter (age 2.5) for going to CVS so many times with me!

Even including those extra goodies that aren't pictured:
  • I only spent $5.76 OOP.
  • The total value of the items I have for donation this week is $104.84.
  • As far as ECBs go, I started the week with $7.99 in ECBs and I ended it with $24 in ECBs (so, my ECBs grew by $16.01!).
  • Plus, we have soap and an extra toy in our house. Not too bad!

No comments: